Are you ready to start a rewarding career in the challenging world of business?
To learn more, call OVCT today at 330-385-1070 or Request Information.
Ohio Valley College of Technology is enrolling students for it’s East Liverpool Business Administration program from East Liverpool, OH and surrounding areas!
The business world is thrilling, fast-paced, and challenging! If you want to be part of the excitement, the Business Administration program is the place to start.
In this program, you will earn your Associate Degree in Business Administration, where you will get the business and technology training you need to start a rewarding career and move up. Work with business professionals and be part of a winning team!
You will learn how to:
- Manage an office and supervise personnel
- Utilize sales and customer service techniques
- Manage a small business
- Understand accounting
- Manage employee payroll
- Understand business law
- Write formal letters and e-mail
- Market and advertise a business to the public
- Work with computer databases, spreadsheets, written documents, and the Internet
With your Associates Degree, you could:
- Work as a sales professional
- Work as a customer service specialist
- Work as an accounting assistant
- Work as a business manager
- Work as a bookkeeping staff member
Externships and Certifications
At OVCT, we know your goal is to get career-ready fast. We’ve designed our Business Administration program to meet your career goals and the needs of local employers. Experience and certifications are a great way to improve your marketability to employers.
“I feel like my money has been well worth spent here. I feel like no one is wasting my time here. I am not taking classes just to take classes. Each class has a purpose to help me succeed.”
“They got me right in a job, and I don’t think any other college would do that. ”
“I never thought I would, but coming here, I just fell in love.”
Not only does our Business Administration program prepare you to be job ready, but it’s also designed to prepare you for certification exams which can strengthen your appeal in the job market. Some of the certifications our students are qualified to take include:
- Microsoft Office Excel Certification
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint Certification
- Microsoft Office Word Certification
- QuickBooks Certification
Dress like a professional, become a problem solver, and be the successful business professional that you've always wanted to be! For more information about this program, call OVCT today at 330-385-1070 or Request Information.